With much excitement, today sees the launch of Carers Worldwide’s inaugural ’30 Days of Action for Carers’ campaign.
Following the Carers Rights Day activities here in the UK yesterday, we decided to take greater action to create a world where the millions of carers in low and middle-income countries are better recognised and supported.
So please join us by including your voice in this global conversation and pledging to take action between the 25th November until Christmas Eve.
- reaching as many people as we can online and through social media
- streaming footage direct from the field to demonstrate the need for action
- reaching out to decision makers and policy makers in Nepal and India
- engaging new advocates, supporters and donors
- collaborating face to face with partners, academics and other NGOs
- hosting workshops and events in India
- promoting the ‘Carers Awareness Day’ celebrations in India
- bringing together carers and their networks to talk about the impact of caring and the changes they need to see on the ground in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
We look forward to sharing stories from the caring communities that we work with, facts about the issues they are facing, research from the field and information about who has already joined us to take action to help.
You can learn more about the campaign and how you can join in here.