E-NEWSDONATE

Finances

CARERS WORLDWIDE

FINANCES

Making sure money donated goes to the persons who need it most, the carers and their loved ones, is essential to us.

For further information, please download our published annual accounts:

If you have any queries regarding our finances do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.

That is why 98.5% of all the money we raise is spent on charitable activities with the remaining 1.5% going towards fundraising and governance.

 

We distribute much of our funding to our local partner organisations in the countries where we work who are best equipped to allocate resources effectively.

 

These partnerships are operated through strict partnership agreements with close monitoring of adherence to those agreements. We believe our approach offers the best value-for-money because:

  • We focus on carers
  • Our projects are targeted
  • Our approach is low cost and replicable
  • We do not work in isolation
  • Evidence-based approaches are at the heart of what we do

 

Transparency is important to us and we are proud to meticulously keep up-to-date with financial record-keeping for all of our funders and with our legal requirements for the Charity Commission and Companies House.

Team

Reports & Publications